Practical advice and guidance
Contact us for more information
Planning your Career/Future in H&S
H&S Career Development Planning (CPD)
It's all about you and how you get your message across. We offer, independent professional career support services with respect to vocational learning and mentoring. Whether you are newly appointed or already a professional with vast experience in H&S Education and Development we can offer you personal support on planning your career and keeping on track.
What's next? …..You've taken your first steps on a career path as a Safety Professional.
- Recently completed IOSH Managing Safely and think you'd like to know more.
- Been offered a role as a H&S advisor for your Company or newly appointed.
- Currently a Company/Union Safety Representative and want to progress in Safety
- Passed a Certificate Course Level 3 and want help in maintaining your knowledge.
- Have associate membership to a professional body and want to take the next step but feel you need some support in completing the process.
- Want to make the best of your CPD/IPD process to plan your future
- Recognise that you have lot's of H&S knowledge and need to get your message across at work.
- Taking a Vocational Award (NVQ) or Diploma Level 5 in H&S and want to get the most out of the process possible.
- Looking to change your career path in H&S and want help in making a transition
- Or perhaps you've completed all of this and just want help maintaining your professional status and keeping your career on track?
- Considering options for expanding your network for peer interviews and working in your community
- Finally you are looking for an independent mentor/coach who can offer you support and advice on a 1:1 basis.
Acer Safety Services is firmly committed to the development of H&S Services for business. Particularly the fostering of in-house business support. We can work with individuals and businesses to identify people with the skills and passion to take ownership of H&S responsibility and ensure it is integrated into a companies work ethic. We can help you keep direction and focus on the horizon.
To meet the needs set out above, Acer Safety Services have created a support forum that thrives on networking and passing on knowledge. For a simple annual fee, you can take part in this new approach to career development. The package contains:-
Phone/email support during office hours for advice on the above items
4 meetings a year on a rolling programme of topics relevant to newly appointed professionals and to assist in CPD matters.
Networking opportunities with like-minded people
Review/support of any applications for memberships
Access to information on local support groups in your area
A dedicated action plan 1:1 support/career advice
Help in making arrangements to visit other companies/industry
Access to a website of relevant information
A membership certificate and attendance record for all events
You can join the forum at any time in the year, membership is for 12 months.
NASHP (Newly Appointed Safety and Health Professional) £120 per year